Quest is an industry leader in the nation’s response to thwarting the COVID-19 pandemic. Today we’re proud to announce Quest is also taking a leading role in promoting inclusion during this pandemic by standing with over 100 companies and other leading organizations to address the adverse impacts of the pandemic on underrepresented populations.
COVID-19 is disproportionately impacting communities of color and has given rise to anti-Asian sentiment and discrimination. To help businesses and communities stand up against these issues, Quest, with fellow supporting organizations, are upholding a five-point action agenda to:
- Promote Inclusion: Advocate for a diverse and inclusive workplace and society
- Raise Awareness: Highlight the unique impacts of COVID-19 on vulnerable groups
- Denounce Bias: Encourage individuals to report virus-linked discriminatory acts against Pan-Asians and other targeted groups and communities in the workplace and in public
- Support Communities: Contribute time, knowledge and/or other resources to aid frontline workers, COVID-19 victims, and families
- Give Donations: Provide funds and/or other resources to support vulnerable populations of people and impacted businesses
At Quest, our diverse workforce is one of our competitive advantages. We celebrate the different ethnicities, ages, and cultures that make up our workforce. As our marketplace becomes increasingly global, our ability to meet the needs of our customers, patients, physicians, suppliers, and shareholders is enhanced by our commitment to valuing the diversity that mirrors the communities where we live and work every day. Quest
You can find a complete list of the organizations partnering with Quest who have signed onto the #AscendTogether agenda here.